- Honesty and Integrity: All our staff and contractors act with honesty and integrity when dealing with clients, government agencies or other stakeholders.
- Respect and dignity: We treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- Fairness, impartiality and equity: We prohibit all kinds of discrimination against employees or clients based on their race, gender, religious or ethnic background.
- Compliance and abidance: The organisation will observe all laws, standards and regulations governing all business activities.
- Unique and appealing: Set the organisation apart from its competitors.
- We believe in honesty, confidentiality, impartiality, transparency and integrity.
- We provide in-depth discussions with managers, directors and sometimes other stakeholders that you select (such as union representatives or clients).
- We offer focus groups with stakeholders.
- We listen to you and respect your values and develop an implementation strategy.
- We have consultants with 20+ years of experience in the Industry to provide quality advice and services.
We recognise and respect the privacy and confidentiality of all our clients and we strictly follow these guidelines:
- Our staff comply with privacy laws, policies and protocols relating to the collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal information.
- Only authorised personnel have access to your information.
- Career Calling undertakes that Confidential Information is any information given in writing, oral or electronic format that is marked as confidential or is advised to be confidential at the time of giving. In addition, any information relating to prices or operating costs is Confidential Information whether or not said to be confidential.
- We collect information about you so that we can provide you with the best possible compliance, immigration or educational services.
- Furthermore, Career Calling shall not divulge or disclose the Confidential Information without the prior written consent of the Originator and shall not divulge or disclose Confidential Information of the Originator to any of its employees save those who need to know.
- Career Calling shall keep secure the Confidential Information it receives from the Originator in the same manner that it secures its own Confidential Information.
- We do not use or pass on information about you to anyone unless you agree, or unless it is required by law.
Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to approach us.