- Integrity: We always do the right thing, even when it’s difficult.
- Respect: We treat others the way we want to be treated.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Teamwork: We work together to achieve common goals.
- Innovation: We encourage creativity and embrace change.
- Customer Focus: We always keep the customer in mind.
- Diversity: We value diversity and inclusiveness.
- Sustainability: We are committed to sustainable practices.
- Compliance and abidance: The organisation will observe all laws, standards and regulations governing all business activities.
- Unique and appealing: Set the organisation apart from its competitors.
- We believe in honesty, confidentiality, impartiality, transparency, and integrity.
- We provide in-depth discussions with managers, directors, and sometimes other stakeholders that you select (such as union representatives or clients).
- We offer focus groups with stakeholders.
- We listen to you and respect your values, and develop an implementation strategy.
- We have consultants with 20+ years of experience in the industry to provide quality advice and services.
We recognise and respect the privacy and confidentiality of all our clients and we strictly follow these guidelines:
- Our staff comply with privacy laws, policies and protocols relating to the collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal information.
- Only authorised personnel have access to your information.
- Career Calling undertakes that Confidential Information is any information given in writing, oral or electronic format that is marked as confidential or is advised to be confidential at the time of giving. In addition, any information relating to prices or operating costs is Confidential Information whether or not said to be confidential.
- We collect information about you so that we can provide you with the best possible compliance, immigration or educational services.
- Furthermore, Career Calling shall not divulge or disclose the Confidential Information without the prior written consent of the Originator and shall not divulge or disclose Confidential Information of the Originator to any of its employees save those who need to know.
- Career Calling shall keep secure the Confidential Information it receives from the Originator in the same manner that it secures its own Confidential Information.
- We do not use or pass on information about you to anyone unless you agree, or unless it is required by law.
Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to approach us.
Yes, you can book an obligation-free, confidential consultation for an hour to discuss your situation and find out how our consultants can be of assistance. Call us today to discuss more at 1800 266 160